Sunday, April 1, 2007

Championship Game on Monday Night

I am heading to Atlanta on Monday morning, but I will be watching the final game on TV this year. (My trip is focused on visiting a golf course in Augusta Georgia.)

Well, after watching the final four games last night, or semi-final games, I have to say that it looks like Florida should repeat as National Champions. Florida is just loaded with talent, looks like they have more than even Ohio State. Florida should give Oden fits with two of three physical guys taking turns on the front line for them.

While it would be nice to see the Big 10 team as Champion, I will pick Florida with the score, 71-65.

The other question is what will Billy Donovan do after this game, stay at Florida or go to Kentucky to rebuild their program like his old coach Rick Pitino? (I am guessing he might go to Kentucky.)

No comments: