Thursday, February 21, 2008

Loss to Penn State, Loss to Wisconsin

It's getting tough to recap the games lately, and when I record them with Tivo I find I don't always watch them right away, especially when I know the outcome. This past week the Illini added losses to Penn State and Wisconsin. The Penn State game was a shame to lose, with such a poor shot being taken by Pruitt at the end of the game.

We lost tonight against Wisconsin, and I still need to watch this one--looks somewhat painful to watch. Randle is injured again and might be out for the season. Pruitt scored some points in the first half and McCamey came on in the second half, but two guys scoring for the team doesn't cut it and certainly is not a winning combination.

It could be fortunate when this season is over.

No comments: